At Findley, we help organizations succeed through a thriving workforce. We deliver expertise, experience, and innovative solutions to make the complex world of retirement, benefits, human capital, and M&A simpler for our clients.
We are an independent human resources and employee benefits consulting and solutions firm that delivers value, responsiveness, and expertise to help clients navigate today’s evolving business environment. For 50 years, we have partnered with clients to align people and benefits strategies with business goals.
Findley’s more than 250 associates are located in Chicago, IL; Cleveland, Columbus, and Toledo, OH; Louisville, KY; and Nashville, TN. We serve more than 2,000 clients across all 50 states.
Our services include:
Findley employees work together to create a multi-disciplinary approach to human resources and employee benefits consulting. Whether it is defining strategy, addressing costs and financial risks, managing changes, or handling ongoing administration and compliance, Findley can help.
- Defined Benefit Plan Consulting. Our actuaries and consultants can help you with plan design, actuarial valuations, compliance testing, participant communications, and more.
- Defined Contribution Plan Consulting. Our experienced consultants provide advice and guidance to companies with unusually challenging administrative issues or very complex plan designs. We can help manage your plan, implement plan design changes, or expand the capabilities of your current recordkeeper.
- ESOP Consulting & Administration. Our ESOP experts can help you with feasibility analyses, plan design, compliance testing, and repurchase liability studies.
- Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Consulting. Our consultants work with your legal, investment, tax, and accounting teams to implement customized, compliant, nonqualified deferred compensation arrangements and options.
- Health & Welfare Plan Consulting. Our consultants offer guidance on comprehensive financial risk management strategies, plan design, negotiation skills, regulatory compliance, nondiscrimination testing, and plan administration.
- Strategic Employer Wellness. Our consultants can help you with wellness program assessment, business case development, communications strategy, vendor selection, project management, and measurement.
- Specialized Benefits Reporting & Analytics, Change Management & Communications. We work with you from goal setting to benchmarking, focus groups, and surveys to create an ongoing communications strategy and materials that deliver a clear and consistent message to your participants.
- Technical & Research Services. When new legislation is passed, regulations are released, or court decisions are announced, our consultants analyze the changes and let you know how they may affect your plans.
- HR Service Delivery. We partner with your leadership team to analyze how HR systems are performing, improve processes, and select and implement technology solutions.
- Compensation & Rewards. We listen to you and provide guidance on important business decisions regarding salary management, annual and long-term incentive pay, equity-based plans, and executive-only benefits.
- Merger & Acquisitions. We support you through the HR due diligence and integration process. We prepare your staff for the initial business transaction and offer continued support through implementation and integration.